25.7.12

>> there are more wishes than stars

> momento música "feeling sorry for yourself" do Harper Simon, filho do Paul, da trilha da série "Girls" :( Everyone seems so certain Everyone knows who they are Everyone’s got a mother and a father They all seem so sure they’re going far They all got more friends than they can use Except me ‘cause I’m a fool I’m as simple as a bee As a melody in C But it don’t matter There are more wishes than stars Every guest So pleased with themselves They’re brimming with success Their whole life’s been blessed But it don’t matter Everyone’s been on a holiday in the sun Or they just got back from one All they do is just have fun They all got more friends than they can use I’m not too certain about many things I’m not too sure who I am I ain't got no mother and I ain't got no father I ain't got no girlfriend to hold my hand I’m slow like the trees when they grow I’m sluggish like the ocean when it moves I’m plain like water or like rain But I shouldn’t complain cause it don’t matter There are more wishes than stars More wishes than stars

Nenhum comentário: