9.9.08

>> J.C.

Spaceballs (1987)
Barf: "I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Antes Só do Que Mal Acompanhado (1987)
Neal: "Let me close this conversation by saying that you are one unique individual."
Del: "Unique... what's that, Latin for "asshole"?"

Splash (1984)
Freddie: "You see, drinking is a matter of algebraic ratio. How drunk you get is caused by how much alcohol you consume in relation to your total body weight. Its not that you've had a lot to drink; its just you're too skinny! Bartender, more drinks here please!"
Allen: [Lifting his head up; pretzels are stuck to his face] "No! No, Freddie! I don't wanna get drunk!"
Freddie: "But you are drunk. A sober person would have reached for the pretzels."

Férias Frustradas (1983)
Lasky, Guard at Walleyworld: "Rusty, may I call you Rusty? I had a bad experience on this ride once."
Rusty: "What happened?"
Lasky, Guard at Walleyworld: "I threw up."

Uncle Buck (1989)
Buck: "Come on! [takes a cat into the house] Hey, who left the cat out?"
Maisey Russell: "We don't have a cat."
Buck: [takes the cat back out] "Shoo."

Nenhum comentário: